Cache Mapping Algorithms
- Data Cache - 4-way associative 32-byte lines
- Instruction Cache - Pseudo four-way set-associative write-invalidate cache with 32-byte lines.
- Write Cache 4-way associative cache, with 64 bytes per line and 32-byte subblocks. The W-cache is included in the L2-cache.
- L2-Cache - One or two-way set-associative cache. Its line size varies from 64 bytes to 512 bytes with 64-byte sub-blocks. Fills are done at a sub-block/64-byte granularity.
- Prefetch Cache - 4-way associative cache with a 64-byte line and two 32-byte sub-blocks.